BENNY “THE JET” URQUIDEZ AND FARIBORZ AZHAKH Kickboxing & Martial Arts Business 3-Day Seminar
April 17 - April 19
SENSEI BENNY “THE JET” URQUIDEZ SEMINAR
KICKBOXING, CURRICULUM DESIGN & INTERNAL TRAINING
Sensei Benny The Jet Urquidez is pleased to share his teachings and the wisdom of his many inspirational years as a kickboxing and martial arts champion and teacher in this one of a kind seminar!
– Understanding and Building your Foundation.
– Awareness – Mental, Physical, Emotional.
– Power – Where do you get your Power from? How do you Extend and Receive your Power?
– Ukidokan Internal Training – Learn the Principles of Sensei Benny’s Original System.
– Understanding Warfare – Mental, Physical, Emotional.
– Mental Techniques: Learn The Jet’s Mental Edge Technique.
– Physical Techniques.
– Controlling your Emotions Under Pressure.
– How to Work with and Teach different Energies.
– How to Create more Power, more Endurance, more Stamina.
– How do you Execute what you’ve been Taught – Training, Teaching, and Fighting.
– How to Work With each piece of Equipment in the Dojo: Benny the Jet Techniques.
SENSEI FARIBORZ AZHAKH SEMINAR
Your school’s “Standard Operational Manual” is the most critical component of your business model. Does your school have one? When you or your staff have a problem can this manual be accessed to find your answer in just a few minutes? In this “hands on” seminar you will learn step by step instructions to guide you in developing your own operations manual for your school. Each participant will receive a free handbook ($125 value) outlining everything you will need to create your own manual. As the owner and operator of Team Karate Centers I have documented over the years every task that my staff and I perform on a daily basis. I have created a “workbook” that can help you develop your own systems in a step by step process outlining and breaking down all operating tasks into specific categories with complete descriptions, images and information. This workbook is NOT designed to give you the answers but to give you the tools and a structural guide and opportunity to help define your dream and create your masterpiece!
– School Ownership.
– Tools for Creating your own Operational Manual.
– Developing & Documenting your Curriculum.
– Teaching Techniques.
– Observe and Participate in Martial Arts Classes.
*RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!*
DATE & TIME:
Friday, April 17: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday, April 18: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sun, April 19: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Team Karate Center
6445 De Soto Ave. Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Register BEFORE March 1, 2020 $495
Register AFTER March 1, 2020 $595
Participants must pay a Non-Refundable Deposit of $150 to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is due by April 10th.
PLACES TO STAY:
– Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
21850 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367•(818) 887-4800
– Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
6360 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367•(818) 595-1000
– Motel 6 Canoga Park CA
7132 De Soto Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91303•(818) 883-6666
– Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, CA
21101 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91303•(818) 999-2200
– Burbank is the closest, about 20 minutes away
– LAX is about 40-60 minutes away